My Blog List

Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Wood shed full,Tornado warning,and Anne's New Shower




Tuesday night we went shopping to Bi-lo as we arrived home it started raining really hard and the siren in town was going off, not like when the firemen get called out but a steady tone.I joked it was a tornado warning,then turned on the TV to find out it was a Tornado warning. We had three large storm clusters pass through with constant lightning and heavy rain.The roof held up great with no leaks,the drive got a bit washed out and the crawl space got a bit wet.


During the week I surveyed the wiring under the house and finished the woodwork to carry the lighting circuits. in the attic.


The wood shed is now full and I need to build an another.


Today I fitted Anne's New Shower, rail, curtains, so no more baths.

No comments:

Post a Comment