My Blog List

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Wood shed.

Anne went for a 20 mile run today with support from friends on bikes, so I stayed home and unearthed some tin roofing sheets from the back of the garage.They are really rusty so I cut out the good stuff and took the rest to the tip,on the way back I picked up some wood and food shopping ,made lunch in time for the girls arriving back,then started to turn the wood and roof tin into a wood shed.After cutting back the jungle I leveled a 20 foot long section and put down some pallets dug in 6 tannalised fence posts screwed on some 3x2and started to screw the tin on before it was time for dinner and bath time.Will finish in the morning and then fill it with wood.
Going to spray the wood containing termites with orange oil/water to make sure they die.

No comments:

Post a Comment